  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2770] Question on NDSolve (Mathematica)
  • From: LIM OO KAW <sci20395 at leonis.nus.sg>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 01:48:06 -0500

	I'm an undergrad from National University of Singpapore who is now
doing a project using Mathematica ver 2.2. However, I meet some problems using
the NDSolve function.
So,

> Does anybody know the actual numerical method used by the 'NDSolve'?

> Does anyone got the idea of using Shooting Method in Mathematica to
solve two coupled nonlinear second order differential equations?

Could somebody please enlighten me for the above questions ?
Thanks!