  • Subject: [mg2770] Question on NDSolve (Mathematica)
  • From: sci20395 at leonis.nus.sg (LIM OO KAW)
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 01:48:06 -0500
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup

	I'm an undergrad from National University of Singpapore who is now
doing a project using Mathematica ver 2.2. However, I meet some problems using
the NDSolve function.
So,

> Does anybody know the actual numerical method used by the 'NDSolve'?

> Does anyone got the idea of using Shooting Method in Mathematica to
solve two coupled nonlinear second order differential equations?

Could somebody please enlighten me for the above questions ?
Thanks!