Mathlink & Macintosh & CodeWarrior
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2814] Mathlink & Macintosh & CodeWarrior
- From: rmarimon at leland.stanford.edu (Ricardo Marimon)
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 01:15:50 -0500
- Organization: Stanford University
Is there a way to develop mathlink applications using the CodeWarrior
compiler for the macintosh? In the MathLink developer's disk there is
only support for Symantec and MPW. Also even If I use any of these two,
is there a way of creating PPC native code, I think that the libraries in
the MathLink disks are rather old and must have 68K code.
- Ricardo Marimon
rmarimon at leland.stanford.edu
Prev by Date:
Function parameters, using : and ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Function parameters, using : and ?
Next by thread:
Re: Mathlink & Macintosh & CodeWarrior