Polar Contour Plots

Hello everyone!

   I am wondering if there is a function or command that can create
contour plots in polar coordinates. I would like to get the same type of
results as if I was using the PlotContour function except that I want to
be able to supply the equation in polar coordinates and get the plot in
polar coordinates.

                  Thanks a great deal

                                 Jean-Francois Viau

Jean-Francois Viau