Polar Contour Plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2825] Polar Contour Plots
  • From: jean_francois at dalembert.design.mcgill.ca (Jean-Francois Viau)
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 1995 03:17:20 -0500

Hello everyone!

   I am wondering if there is a function or command that can create
contour plots in polar coordinates. I would like to get the same type of
results as if I was using the PlotContour function except that I want to
be able to supply the equation in polar coordinates and get the plot in
polar coordinates.

                  Thanks a great deal

                                 Jean-Francois Viau

Jean-Francois Viau