Re: How to combine two graphs with different scales?

Tobias Cottmann writes:

I want to combine two graphs with different y-scales (factor
100-1000) in one plot. I'd like to have one y-axis on the left and
the other on the right side of the frame.

Any Ideas? (Sorry, if it's obvious: I started using Mathematica
four days ago.)

THanks,
Tobias
<<<

It is not obvious, but it is not terribly difficult.  I described
one approach to this, using FullGraphics, in [mg2659] (available in
the MathGroup archives); the same information is available in
notebook form from my web page at (--deep breath!--):

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/pdn/mmantbks.html

(Also check out the special plotting commands in the standard
package Graphics`Graphics` .)

Preston Nichols
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics