Mathematica for WIN95

I have a very old student version of Mathematica for Windows, and I would like
to upgrade it to the full version.  However, I would like the version for
Windows 95.  I understand that a beta version have been available for some time.
Does anyone know if it is going to be released any time soon?
                                                   Thanks in advance,
                                                   Dave