- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2849] Re: [mg2819] Programming
- From: wagner at bullwinkle.cs.Colorado.EDU (Dave Wagner)
- Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 00:47:53 -0500
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
In article <4bg391$ob8 at dragonfly.wri.com>,
Richard Mercer <richard at seuss.math.wright.edu> wrote:
>The first step is to create a command that checks for error messages
>and undesirable outcomes. I'll call it IntegrateG.
>This will work fine. But suppose you want it to automatically replace
>Integrate? Here's how:
>$Pre = (# /. Integrate->IntegrateG)&;
Ah, this is a great idea. I believe this will solve the problem of
nested calls, won't it? Robby?
By the way, Jason Harris wrote a package that makes it easy to introduce
substitutions that use $Pre. It's called aliases.m and I think it's
available from MathSource.
dbwagner at princon.com
Prev by Date:
Transpose of a 1x15 matrix...HOW?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: