Point Labels on XY plot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2624] Point Labels on XY plot
  • From: Jason <jj8a at>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 02:51:46 -0500

I have a large 2D dataset and the points are dispersed all over.
I would like to know if it is possible to plot these points with
each data points drawn as the point labels, say data point #,
rather than the usual way where all the points are drawn as a
dot or a triangle etc...

mail replies to jj8a at or
to this newsgroup