Point Labels on XY plot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2635] Point Labels on XY plot
  • From: Jason <jj8a at>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 02:52:29 -0500

I tried to post this message earlier, but for some reason it
didnot get through.  So my apologies if this is a repeat.
Anyway here is the question.

I have a 2D data set and would like to plot it.  No sweat, the
Plot function handles it.  But I have a few hundred points and
would like to be able to label each point in the plot, say
using the data point # as the point label.  Is there any way of
doing this using Mma.

Please reply to jj8a at or to this