Re: [Q] how fast is each machine with Mathematica ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2665] Re: [Q] how fast is each machine with Mathematica ?
- From: easther at cfi.waseda.ac.jp (Richard EASTHER)
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 02:54:46 -0500
- Organization: Centre for Informatics, WASEDA University
In article <DIECwB.n3o at wri.com> smachov at ulc199.residence.gatech.edu (Scott J. Machovec) writes: >Kentaro Kondo (kkondo at flab.fujitsu.co.jp) wrote: > >: Is there information about Mathematica benchmark test ? >: ( for example, Timing[N[Sin[1/2],2500]][] ) > >: I want to know how fast UltraSparc-200MHz, Power2-77MHz, alpha21164-300 MHz are. >: ( and Pentium133MHz with Windows95...) > >Pentium 90, 16 megs, Neptune chipset: 8.03 including loading kernel, >6.97 with the kernel loaded. Version 2.2 Enhanced in Win95. > Mac 7200/90 32 megs, (MacOS 7.5.2) Mathematica v 2.2 - 4.68 seconds including loading kernal - 4.2 seconds with kernal loaded Richard Easther +=================================================================+ | Richard Easther No quote - just my address | | easther at cfi.waseda.ac.jp | +=================================================================+ --