Using C code on a Mac question?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2636] Using C code on a Mac question?
  • From: rutter at euler.mcs.utulsa.edu (Michael A. Rutter)
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 02:52:39 -0500

   I have just purchased CodeWarrior 7, a Mac C compilier, in hopes of
writing C code to be used in Mathematica to improve the speed when doing
particular algorithms, like finite elements.  I know from the mathlink
manual, I need mathlink.h, which needs to be set up for use in
CodeWarrior, and I need an app called "mprep."  Has anybody tried this or
know where I can find information and the application.  The University I
am at has Mathematica for Mac, but no one knows mprep.
   Thanks for any information.

Michael Rutter
University of Tulsa
rutter at euler.mcs.utulsa.edu