Using C code on a Mac question?
- Subject: [mg2636] Using C code on a Mac question?
- From: rutter at euler.mcs.utulsa.edu (Michael A. Rutter)
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 02:52:39 -0500
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
I have just purchased CodeWarrior 7, a Mac C compilier, in hopes of writing C code to be used in Mathematica to improve the speed when doing particular algorithms, like finite elements. I know from the mathlink manual, I need mathlink.h, which needs to be set up for use in CodeWarrior, and I need an app called "mprep." Has anybody tried this or know where I can find information and the application. The University I am at has Mathematica for Mac, but no one knows mprep. Thanks for any information. Michael Rutter University of Tulsa rutter at euler.mcs.utulsa.edu