Files required to interface mma with C.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2717] Files required to interface mma with C.
- From: Unregistered_Address at ford.com (Bryan Miller)
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 01:55:16 -0500
- Organization: Ford Motor Co., Powertrain Electronics
Could someone tell me what files I need to interface MMA with small C binaries? I thought that I had a mathlink.h file in my saveset but I must have been mistaken. I am running 2.2 for Windows. Also, is it possible to manipulate large binary numbers, such as shift, xor, ect in MMA? regards, Bryan