Files required to interface mma with C.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2717] Files required to interface mma with C.
- From: Unregistered_Address at ford.com (Bryan Miller)
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 01:55:16 -0500
- Organization: Ford Motor Co., Powertrain Electronics
Could someone tell me what files I need to interface
MMA with small C binaries? I thought that I had a
mathlink.h file in my saveset but I must have been
mistaken. I am running 2.2 for Windows.
Also, is it possible to manipulate large binary numbers,
such as shift, xor, ect in MMA?
Prev by Date:
How to plot solutions to conics and elliptics?
Next by Date:
Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: FindMinimum and NIntegrate
Next by thread:
Re: your mail