Re; Mathematica 2.2.1 upgrade/ChemicalElements

  • Subject: [mg2614] Re; Mathematica 2.2.1 upgrade/ChemicalElements
  • From: abindon at maildrop.srv.ualberta.ca (Andre Bindon)
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 02:51:25 -0500
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup

	Hi! I'm running a 16bit version of Mathematica under Win95 and
want to know about possible upgrades to a 32bit version. I have the 2.2.1
version at present and was wondeing if I could upgrade to the newest
version. Also I was wondering if there were any innformation on expansions
for the package ChemicalElements. I am planning to write the package for
it and want to know whether anybody ahs done work on it. And also if
anybody was interested in it. I would appreciate any and all information
on these subjects.
Thanks
Andre
abindon at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca