Re: Re; Mathematica 2.2.1 upgrade/ChemicalElements

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2651] Re: Re; Mathematica 2.2.1 upgrade/ChemicalElements
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 21:04:14 -0500

In article <49jdme$53i at dragonfly.wri.com>,
abindon at maildrop.srv.ualberta.ca (Andre Bindon) wrote:

>         Hi! I'm running a 16bit version of Mathematica under Win95 and
> want to know about possible upgrades to a 32bit version. I have the 2.2.1
> version at present and was wondeing if I could upgrade to the newest
> version. Also I was wondering if there were any innformation on expansions
> for the package ChemicalElements. I am planning to write the package for
> it and want to know whether anybody ahs done work on it. And also if
> anybody was interested in it. I would appreciate any and all information
> on these subjects.
> Thanks
> Andre
> abindon at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca

The current version of Mathematica for Windows (2.2.3) includes
a 32 bit kernel. (It uses the Win32s libraries to enable it to
run uder Windows 3.x.) This version also runs under Windows 95
and Windows NT.

For details about upgrading to the current version send email
to info at wri.com or call 1-800-441-6284.

I am not aware of any other version of the ChemicalElements
package.

I hope this helps.

--Ian

Ian Collier