- Subject: [mg2634] Re: [mg2588] help
- From: hay at haystack.demon.co.uk (Allan Hayes)
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 02:52:18 -0500
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
"Dr. Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras" <sterraza at campus.cdj.itesm.mx> in [mg2588] help writes, "I have not been able to plot the function x^(1/3) for negative x Is there a special function for cuberoot?" Thew package RealOnly (available from MathSource) deals with this sort of problem. Allan Hayes hay at haystack.demon.co.uk