- Subject: [mg2634] Re: [mg2588] help
- From: hay at haystack.demon.co.uk (Allan Hayes)
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 02:52:18 -0500
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
"Dr. Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras" <sterraza at campus.cdj.itesm.mx>
in [mg2588] help
"I have not been able to plot the function x^(1/3) for negative x
Is there a special function for cuberoot?"
Thew package RealOnly (available from MathSource) deals with this
sort of problem.
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Prev by Date:
WTB Mathematica 2.2x Proffessional for MAC
Next by Date:
Point Labels on XY plot
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: