Re; Problem with Packages

  • Subject: [mg2783] Re; Problem with Packages
  • From: abindon at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (Andre Bindon)
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 02:06:01 -0500
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup

	Hi ! I am running Mathematica 2.2.1 for windows(3.1) under
Win95. I load packages and the commands work from the package, but then
I turned off the machine and started Mathematica later and the Commands
for that package didn't work properly anymore. Is this just something
wrong with the package? It happens within a session as well. I do not
change any of the program to start that  package and have noticed this
problem on more than one package. Is it related to a memory problem?
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Andre