How to combine two graphs with different scales?
- Subject: [mg2784] How to combine two graphs with different scales?
- From: cottmann at zmnh.zmnh.uni-hamburg.de (Tobias Cottmann)
- Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 02:06:11 -0500
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Zentrum fuer Molekulare Neurobiologie
Hello, I want to combine two graphs with different y-scales (factor 100-1000) in one plot. I'd like to have one y-axis on the left and the other on the right side of the frame. Any Ideas? (Sorry, if it's obvious: I started using Mathematica four days ago.) THanks, Tobias