Re: Mathematica 2.2.3 on Windows 95

  • Subject: [mg2753] Re: Mathematica 2.2.3 on Windows 95
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 02:01:26 -0500
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup

In article <4aiquv$57b at dragonfly.wri.com>, Elias Saab
<elias at math.math.missouri.edu> wrote:

> I tried to install Mmma 2.2.3 on Windows 95, I got the following
> error message
>  Microsoft Test Drive (ds) error
> Bindtime Error:
> 'GETVERSION' Not found in specified library,
>
> Why is that and how do we go on fixing that?

I have not come across this error before, but it could be
to do with the specific configuration of your computer.

I would strongly suggest that you contact Wolfram Research
Technical Support (support at wri.com) directly. They would
be happy to help you get Mathematica installed correctly
on your computer.

I hope this helps.

--Ian

Ian Collier