Fourier-Bessel Transform

I was wondering if there was any code in existence that implements the
Fourier Bessel Transform.  I have not been able to get the code shown below
to run correctly-- either giving me Indeterminate answer or nothing at all.

Integrate[2 Pi r BesselJ[0, 2 p Pi r] (some input function),
		{r,0, Infinity}]

where r is the radius in the space domain and p is rho (radius) i n the
frequency domain.

Does anybody know of a way to properly implement this?  Thanks.

J.T. Tsai