Local Files with Remote Kernel

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg1752] Local Files with Remote Kernel
  • From: phpull at (Joe Wade Pulley)
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 00:45:21 -0400

How do you have access to your local files when you use a remote
kernel set up from the Kernels and Tasks menu in the front end.  When
I do this it shows me the files on the remote machine, not the local
one.  I think I have done this about 4 years ago on a macintosh, but
I can't remember how.  So, if it is possible and anyone knows, please
let me know.

Joe Wade Pulley			 Department of Physics and Astronomy
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803		 phpull at