  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1603] MathLink documentation
  • From: elsner at avalon.msfc.nasa.gov (Ron Elsner)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 02:08:30 -0400

I need to put some code into C or Fortran, and call it from
Mathematica using MathLink.  I would appreciate learning where
to look for documentation on using MathLink, whether it can
accept Fortran, and while I'm at this what is a good beginner's
book on C that is advanced enough to help me use MathLink.

Thanks, Ron Elsner