- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1608] stat package
- From: "Aleph. N. S" <Shanks at us.net>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 02:58:35 -0400
- Organization: The institute for all things
I am unable to use any of the stat packages. I load the packages
propperly with Needs, and if i query the system with
I get a description of the normal distribution function that is part of
the package "ContiniousDistributions"
All seems fine, untill I try to get a number from NormalDistribution.
The finction returns itself, like there is no functional definition.
I tried loading the "Graphics`Graphics`" package , and it Works fine. I
am able to use LogPlot and the likes, but the stat package gives nothing.
I am stumped
I am using Mathmatica on a 486 DX2 66
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: MathLink documentation
Next by thread:
Re: stat package