stat package

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1608] stat package
  • From: "Aleph. N. S" <Shanks at us.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 02:58:35 -0400

I am unable to use any of the stat packages.  I load the packages
propperly with Needs, and if i query the system with

? NormalDistribution

I get a description of the normal distribution function that is part of
the package "ContiniousDistributions"

All seems fine, untill I try to get a number from NormalDistribution.

The finction returns itself, like there is no functional definition.

I tried loading the "Graphics`Graphics`" package , and it Works fine.  I
am able to use LogPlot and the likes, but the stat package gives nothing.

I am stumped

I am using Mathmatica on a 486 DX2 66

Any help?

A.N.S