projected gradient

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg1611] projected gradient
  • From: Filippo <teltesi25 at>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 21:52:54 -0400

I am an Electrical Engineering Student needing to find

the constrained minimum of a function of several

variables using the projected gradient algorithm.

I would like to know if this algorithm is already

been inplemented for Mathematica and should this be

the case how to find it.

My E-mail is:   teltesi25 at

I would be grateful on any information