Help !! Subrutine for founding complex roots of a polinomy expression.
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1577] Help !! Subrutine for founding complex roots of a polinomy expression.
- From: USFMCTGC at IBMMAIL.COM (Joaqumn Calap)
- Date: Sat, 1 Jul 1995 03:08:07 -0400
- Organization: Ford Motor Company
Please, does anyone knows a subrutine in a common programming language (better in C) to solve this: Found complex roots of a polinomy of n order (4, 6 is enough), with real "coeficients". (for instance, 1.5x^4 + 2.34x^3 + 1.12x^2 + 5.1x + 6.7) Thanks.