- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1655] 3D-Surface-Plot:Help!
- From: h.hochmeister at magnet.at (Hannes Hochmeister)
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 06:05:37 -0400
- Organization: magnet Online Service
To all Mathematica-Freaks and -Specialists:
Please, can you help me with following Problem:
We have to plot the surface of a landfill or a certain landscape in a
Also we need a ContourPlot in 3D of this surface.
In Mathematica Journal, Vol. 4 Issue 2 and 4 are two articles which give a
solution for the problem, but only when the data are values of a function or
of a regularely matrix.
But we have only unregular data (coordinates in x, y, z). In this case
Mathematica can not find and plot the z-ordinate to the values of x and y.
If you have a solution for this problem, please send an e-mail to:
A-1130 Vienna, Austria
e-mail: h.hochmeister at magnet.at
Prev by Date:
Re: linear regression
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
How to draw OUTLINES on 3D shapes? [REPOST]
Next by thread: