Factorize parts of sums?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1641] Factorize parts of sums?
- From: moellney at michi.bota.uni-bonn.de (Michael Moellney)
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 03:45:29 -0400
- Organization: University of Bonn, Germany
Has anybody any idea, how I might get
a^2 + 2*a + 1 + p
(a+1)^2 + p
with a Command in Maple V R2 or Mathematika (or Derive)?
ShowMePretty(a^2 + 2*a + 1 + p) ????
Thank you very much...
PLEASE: send me E-Mail: moellney at michi.bota.uni-bonn.de
Prev by Date:
Re: projected gradient
Next by Date:
Does Mma solve INTEGER Problems
Previous by thread:
Re: Info on FullOptions and Graphics
Next by thread:
Re: Factorize parts of sums?