Does Mma solve INTEGER Problems
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1643] Does Mma solve INTEGER Problems
- From: mkrueger at physik.tu-berlin.de (Michael Reinkober)
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 04:05:30 -0400
- Organization: Freie Universitaet Berlin
Does anybody know, if Mathematica is able to solve a Integer Linear
Problem or a Mixed Integer Linear Problem with more than 100 variables and
about 150 constraints? Up to now I didn4t make it to define a constraint
like x1 in N. Did I overlook it or is there an extra-package for it.
Any answer is very welcome.
Thanx in advance, Michael.
Prev by Date:
Factorize parts of sums?
Next by Date:
Fitting model to data
Previous by thread:
Re: Factorize parts of sums?
Next by thread:
Re: Does Mma solve INTEGER Problems