Mathematica --> C convertor, anyone?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg1651] Mathematica --> C convertor, anyone?
  • From: dmgrime at (David Grimes)
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 05:25:35 -0400

	I am a computer engineering student working on a research
project which involves the parallelization of some algorithms.  Some
of the sequential algorithms have been implemented in mathematica, but
I will need to do my work in C++.  I was wondering if there is such a
thing as a Mathematica-->C converter.  I know it wouldn't convert
everything, but it would be a great help.  Does such a thing exist?
Where might I get it?  Reply by E-Mail would be best as I do not read
this group too often.  Thanks, all!

				-Dave (dmgrime at