Mathematica --> C convertor, anyone?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1651] Mathematica --> C convertor, anyone?
- From: dmgrime at forbin.syr.edu (David Grimes)
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 05:25:35 -0400
- Organization: Syracuse University, Syracuse
Howdy, I am a computer engineering student working on a research project which involves the parallelization of some algorithms. Some of the sequential algorithms have been implemented in mathematica, but I will need to do my work in C++. I was wondering if there is such a thing as a Mathematica-->C converter. I know it wouldn't convert everything, but it would be a great help. Does such a thing exist? Where might I get it? Reply by E-Mail would be best as I do not read this group too often. Thanks, all! -Dave (dmgrime at mailbox.syr.edu)