Mathematica --> C convertor, anyone?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1651] Mathematica --> C convertor, anyone?
- From: dmgrime at forbin.syr.edu (David Grimes)
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 05:25:35 -0400
- Organization: Syracuse University, Syracuse
I am a computer engineering student working on a research
project which involves the parallelization of some algorithms. Some
of the sequential algorithms have been implemented in mathematica, but
I will need to do my work in C++. I was wondering if there is such a
thing as a Mathematica-->C converter. I know it wouldn't convert
everything, but it would be a great help. Does such a thing exist?
Where might I get it? Reply by E-Mail would be best as I do not read
this group too often. Thanks, all!
-Dave (dmgrime at mailbox.syr.edu)
Prev by Date:
Re: How to set Sign of expression?
Next by Date:
Re: MathLink documentation
Previous by thread:
Re: I'm looking for an algorithm: Cartesian Product
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica --> C convertor, anyone?