Rule writing for handling temperatures

   I have what I think is a simple question that I can't figure out.  How
do I write a set of rules that I can apply to an expression to convert
between the temperature scales?  I want to be able to change 0 dC to 273 dK
and 459.67 dR  as well as realizing 1 dC/W is the same as 1 dK/W which is
9/5 dR/W.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

   The braoder question is has aonyone written the sets of rules necessary
to handle both metric and english units?

   Thanks in advance,
   Daryl