3D graphics cutoff (it will not display all my objects)

 I am using Mathmatica to simulate charged particle trajectories.  I would
like to display and aray of 3D line segments, but it seems I am not able to
display all of them at one time.  I am trying to display thousands of
segments.  Is there some pointer or memory problem?  Can I correct it

W.S.