counting number of rules in rule base
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1540] counting number of rules in rule base
- From: gaylord at uiuc.edu (richard j. gaylord)
- Date: Sat, 24 Jun 1995 02:27:24 -0400
- Organization: university of illinois
i am creating a large number of rewrite rules of the form symb[arg] = rhs
these rules are being generated automatically and i don't know how many
rules are created [in the case i'm dealing with it, its over 500].
without doing ?symb and then counting the number of rules that come up on
my monitor screen [i keep losing count around 125 or so], how can i ask
Mathematica for the number of rules associated with symb?
"if you're not programming functionally, then you're programming dysfunctionally"
Prev by Date:
Re: Plotting 4d Data
Next by Date:
Re: How to create a legend for combined Listplots ?
Previous by thread:
3D graphics cutoff (it will not display all my objects)
Next by thread:
Re: counting number of rules in rule base