print notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net (mathgroup)
  • Subject: [mg503] print notebooks
  • From: Jesus ROJO <jesroj at wmatem.eis.uva.es>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 95 14:15:16 PWT

Hello,

I would like to ask your advice on a simple question
in 'Mathematica for Windows' to which I have
no answer.

The problem is that each time I print a Notebook
(always in PostScript), when the end of the page
coincides with a cell in text style and only
in this case, the PostScript file leaves out a line
(I must insist that it is the fike and not the
printer). This means that the last line of each
page of text style disapears.

I have tried various things connected with the 'printer'
options and nothing works.

Can you help me to solve this problem ? Thank-you,

			 Jesus ROJO
--
|  Jesus ROJO                         |