Re: auto notebook running

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net (mathgroup)
  • Subject: [mg515] Re: [mg504] auto notebook running
  • From: Jesus ROJO <jesroj at wmatem.eis.uva.es>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 95 12:45:01 PWT

Hello,

Load and run a Notebook upon its startup is not difficult
but perhaps not covenient. I think that it is enough to
put
		------\math.exe nameofNotebook
in the line of command of Windows.

For the second question I suggest read the file
		/pub/Listings/Listing.ma
at 'Mathsource.wri.com' ('ftp'-mode) in its topic
'Mathematics:Applied' or in other topics, and also
the Notebooks of 'Veddensky: Partial Differential
Equations with Mathematica' (is a book) at
0205-052 of Mathsource. And, of course, the Package
'CALCULUS/PDSOLVE1' of standard distribution
of Mathematica.

		     Jesus ROJO
--
|  Jesus ROJO                         |