Mathematic and HP Plotters

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg532] Mathematic and HP Plotters
  • From: Daria Walsh <dpw at uofport.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 16:47:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am running Mathematica for Windows and I would like to use a
Hewlitt-Packard 7580B Plotter to draw some large images.  I can make the
plotter draw 8 and 1/2 by 11 drawings but I can't seem to get it to
create a larger image.  Any suggestions?

Daria Walsh
System Administrator
University of Portland
503-283-7300