Re: Vote NO!!!!

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg530] Re: [mg524] Vote NO!!!!
  • From: steve at christensen.cybernetics.net (Steve Christensen)
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 00:57:25 +0500

MathGroupers:

I clearly strongly disagree with Andrew's request below.  I do not
believe that the moderated mailing list has the effect to
"shrink interest and input drastically" and this will not occur
with a moderated newsgroup either.  I suspect the exact opposite will occur.
Just as I have with the mailing list, I will work very hard to
make the Mathematica newsgroup very useful and very fairly moderated.

Please vote YES.

Thank you.

Steve C.