disreguard my last email

My problem has been resolved. I found that the function Minimum-
NeighborDistance which is called from suspect program had a For loop with i
as the incrementing variable. This i was not declared in the Block[{},. It
therefore was interfering with the i being used in the calling program. Live
and learn or is it Burn and learn????