passing options to a new graphics function

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg549] passing options to a new graphics function
  • From: "Hamburger Dani" <dani at espresso.fh.huji.ac.il>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 13:31:31 +0900

How do I pass an option to a new graphics function I define?
For example:

LogLogListPlot[x_List] :=
ListPlot[Transpose[ {Log[10,Transpose[x][[1]]],Log[10,Transpose[x][[2]]]} ] ] ;

But I would like to have plot-labels as well, so
LogLogListPlot[x,PlotLabel->"xxx"] should work. How do I extend the definition
of LogLogListPlot to enable this?

Thanks for any suggestions,

--
Daniel

Fritz Haber Center for Molecular Dynamics
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
E-mail: dani at batata.fh.huji.ac.il
Fax: 972-2-513742