Re: DAE Solver in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1033] Re: DAE Solver in Mathematica?
- From: saarinen (Sirpa Saarinen)
- Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 06:15:29 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
In <3o6skf$pmh at news0.cybernetics.net> George Oster <goster at nature.berkeley.edu> writes: >I cannot find this package at netlib. Can you be more specific on how to >locate it? I looked it up and here is the beginning of the information: file ode/sdassl.f by Petzold for differential-algebraic system solver alg backward differentiation formulae prec double rel good age stable gams I1a2 file slatec/chk/dedit2.f for Subsidiary to DDASQC. by PETZOLD, LINDA R., (LLNL) file slatec/chk/edit2.f for Subsidiary to SDASQC. by PETZOLD, LINDA R., (LLNL) etc. Apparently the whole package is in Linda Petzold's name and it uses backwards differentiation formulae. Best way is to first ask for the index of netlib (if you cannot access it through mosaic/omni-net): in the message put only "send index" when sending mail to netlib at ornl.gov Sirpa Saarinen saarinen at wri.com