Re: How to slow down plotting of curves?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg960] Re: How to slow down plotting of curves?
- From: wagner at bullwinkle.cs.Colorado.EDU (Dave Wagner)
- Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 03:24:13 -0400
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
In article <3npp32$od2 at news0.cybernetics.net>, Richard Q. Chen <chen at fractal.eng.yale.edu> wrote: >Hi, > Is there a way to make Mma plot curves slowly? >I tried to use Pause[n] function in Plot but that only slowed down >the computation, not rendering of the curve. Well, you could of course produce an animation, but that would consume gobs of memory. The second thought I had was that you could massage the graphics object so that every point on the curve was replaced by 10 copies of itself. Dave Wagner Principia Consulting (303) 786-8371 princon at csn.net http://www.csn.net/princon