  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1085] Normal Probability Plots
  • From: chuckie at claude.mitre.org (Charles E Suprin)
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 1995 20:11:27 -0400

	Someone I work with is looking for a plotting routine that
generates what he calls probability paper.  If you plot the cdf of a
Gaussian distribution on this paper it is supposed to appear as a
straight line.

	I have checked the WRI web site and found nothing
matching this.  If anyone has a notebook or routine like this could
you please post a copy.

	Thank you.

Charles Suprin