Normal Probability Plots
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1085] Normal Probability Plots
- From: chuckie at claude.mitre.org (Charles E Suprin)
- Date: Sun, 14 May 1995 20:11:27 -0400
- Organization: The MITRE Corporation
Someone I work with is looking for a plotting routine that
generates what he calls probability paper. If you plot the cdf of a
Gaussian distribution on this paper it is supposed to appear as a
I have checked the WRI web site and found nothing
matching this. If anyone has a notebook or routine like this could
you please post a copy.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to solve system of inequalities?
Next by Date:
color function for ContourPlot
Previous by thread:
Mathematica on OpenVMS with MOTIF 1.2?
Next by thread:
Re: Normal Probability Plots