Re: play to wav?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1106] Re: play to wav?
- From: jhalmen at josie.abo.fi (Johan Halmen OPH)
- Date: Sun, 14 May 1995 23:41:39 -0400
- Organization: Abo Akademi University
James Goodwin (james-g at u-aizu.ac.jp) wrote: : I have seen how to generate various sounds, from boring to interesting : to bizarre, using the 'play' function in mma. The next step in using : them is to convert the results to a .wav format or some equivalent. : I am using a mac. How do I generate wav files? Can mma do it? Or : is there some software that can? : -- jim goodwin A program named Brian's Sound Tool should do that. I haven't tested everything that it does8 but I think it converts Mac sound documents to Windows .wav format. The program is freeware and the creator is (picked from the IM): Brian Scott bscott at ironbark.ucnv.edu.au 2 Pascoe Road Boronia 3155 Australia best wishes8 Johan