How to slow down plotting of curves?
- Subject: [mg937] How to slow down plotting of curves?
- From: chen at fractal.eng.yale.edu (Richard Q. Chen)
- Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 00:16:21 -0400
- Apparently-to: mathgroup-send at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Organization: Yale University
I tried to follow the particle trajectories obtained
by NDSolve visually in time. Unfortunately in this case the default
Mma setting makes the plotting so fast that I don't have the time
to follow the curve before the graphing is finished. The trajectory
is very complicated (like tangled spagetti) so that it does not show
much information by looking at the finished plot. I will gain much
more understanding if I can visually follow the trajectory.
Is there a way to make Mma plot curves slowly?
I tried to use Pause[n] function in Plot but that only slowed down
the computation, not rendering of the curve.
Thanks for any help.
Richard Q. Chen
chen at fractal.eng.yale.edu
Prev by Date:
Books on Mma graphics
Next by Date:
Re: Maximum Likelihood Estimation
Previous by thread:
Re: How to slow down plotting of curves?
Next by thread:
Re: How to prevent Solve from DSolve?