How to slow down plotting of curves?
- Subject: [mg937] How to slow down plotting of curves?
- From: chen at fractal.eng.yale.edu (Richard Q. Chen)
- Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 00:16:21 -0400
- Apparently-to: mathgroup-send at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Organization: Yale University
Hi, I tried to follow the particle trajectories obtained by NDSolve visually in time. Unfortunately in this case the default Mma setting makes the plotting so fast that I don't have the time to follow the curve before the graphing is finished. The trajectory is very complicated (like tangled spagetti) so that it does not show much information by looking at the finished plot. I will gain much more understanding if I can visually follow the trajectory. Is there a way to make Mma plot curves slowly? I tried to use Pause[n] function in Plot but that only slowed down the computation, not rendering of the curve. Thanks for any help. -- Richard Q. Chen chen at fractal.eng.yale.edu