Declaring Variables as Real?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1202] Declaring Variables as Real?
- From: Lincoln Grimes <lsgrimes at linus.mitre.org>
- Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 02:37:35 -0400
- Organization: The MITRE Corporation
I am evaluating some complex expressions with mma, and I want to be able to declare a variable as being real. I can do so for a single expression with Complex Expand having no second argument, but I want to be able to declare a variable as real for my entire notebook,so commands like Real and ComplexToTrig don't consider an imaginary part to my variables. Is this possible? Thanks. Lincoln Grimes The Mitre Corp. lsgrimes at linus.mitre.org