Declaring Variables as Real?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1202] Declaring Variables as Real?
- From: Lincoln Grimes <lsgrimes at linus.mitre.org>
- Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 02:37:35 -0400
- Organization: The MITRE Corporation
I am evaluating some complex expressions with mma, and I want to be
able to declare a variable as being real. I can do so for a single
expression with Complex Expand having no second argument, but I want to be able
to declare a variable as real for my entire notebook,so commands like
Real and ComplexToTrig don't consider an imaginary part to my variables. Is
this possible? Thanks.
The Mitre Corp.
lsgrimes at linus.mitre.org
Prev by Date:
Novice GUI 2D Plotting Package?
Next by Date:
Re: numerical roots of a polynomial
Previous by thread:
symbolic computation in statistics
Next by thread:
Re: Declaring Variables as Real?