Re: Declaring Variables as Real?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1218] Re: Declaring Variables as Real?
- From: RTighe at slac.stanford.edu (Richard Tighe)
- Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 01:49:52 -0400
- Organization: Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
In article <3prrks$533 at news0.cybernetics.net>, Lincoln Grimes
<lsgrimes at linus.mitre.org> wrote:
> I am evaluating some complex expressions with mma, and I want to be
> able to declare a variable as being real. I can do so for a single
> expression with Complex Expand having no second argument, but I want to
> to declare a variable as real for my entire notebook,so commands like
> Real and ComplexToTrig don't consider an imaginary part to my variables. Is
> this possible? Thanks.
> Lincoln Grimes
> The Mitre Corp.
lsgrimes at linus.mitre.org
Prev by Date:
Re: Graphic Bugs
Next by Date:
Re: Kernel Shutting Down - Help
Previous by thread:
Declaring Variables as Real?
Next by thread: