Re: Graphic Bugs

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg1213] Re: [mg1185] Graphic Bugs
  • From: Anthony Rebello <arebello at>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 04:27:46 -0400

	I'm sorry Xah.  The answer I first gave you was written in five
seconds based on an erroneous guess about Prolog.  I think Prolog should
be affected by PlotRange->All.  Hopefully that will change in future
versions.  Until then here is a tempory function that will do plots and
include graphics primitives which may not be within the plot range.

PlotPrimitive[fun_,xrange:{_,_,_},primitive_,opts___Rule] :=

Here is an exampole of how it would handle your initial function and
primitive.  It doesn't even need PlotRange->All.

 PlotPrimitive[{ Sin@x }, {x,0, 5},

.                                         R
L                                         E
I             Anthony Rebello             |
V              Knox  College              T
E             Math Department             H
L                                         |