Re: BUGGY Graphics

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1210] Re: [mg1184] BUGGY Graphics
  • From: Xah Y Lee <xyl10060 at fhda.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 03:57:43 -0400

Graphics bug:

Show[
        Graphics[
                Circle[{0,0},20], PlotRange->{{18,22},{-2,2}}
        ]

]

My Mac still beeps and show the error placeholder for PostScript graphic
area. When I press command-H for the error dialogue, it says " There was
an error in PostScript code of the last PostScript cell dispalyed. The
problem occured with this PostScript function: ".

I am using Student v.2.1, running system 7.0 w/tuneup, on a DayStar
Digital 030/50Hz w FPU in a Mac IIsi case.

Is this bug specific to my version or my machine? Anyone don't have this
probelm? (reply by email please, I don't have a good newsreader)

 Xah    74631.731 at compuserve.com        Mountain View, CA
 Quote of the day:
 Mathematicians tried to debug mathematics for two thousands years
 and still trying.   "Bugs are a way of life"