mma graphics

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1217] mma graphics
  • From: abbey at vax.ox.ac.uk (Mathematical Institute, (01865) 273525)
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 01:39:51 -0400

When I generate .eps files using mathematica and include it in a LaTeX
document it always appears on a separate page with the legend. This happens
irrespective of how small I make the picture. I do not face this problem with
.eps files coming from other sources like gnuplot. At least three of us in this
department face the problem and none of us know the answer.

This is what I do and I would appreciate any help with spotting any mistake I
am making

Out[]:= -Graphics-
In[] := Display["filename.raw",%]

% psfix -epsf filename.raw > filename.eps

In my LaTeX document:
\begin{figure}
\epsfxsize=4.0in\epsffile{filename.eps}
\caption[cc]{cc}\label{'c'}