Thanks from Blind User
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1225] Thanks from Blind User
- From: mentat at telerama.lm.com (Godshatter)
- Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 02:49:55 -0400
- Organization: Telerama Public Access Internet, Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks to all of you for your solutions to my problem with the way
Mathematica displays answers. I have received 15 email responses so far,
so I thought it would be easier to respond here - though I will respond
directly to a couple people who had other questions.
As I suspected, there are several different ways to solve it
and I am experimenting to see what I like best.
It's a great program, and I'm glad I can now put it to work.
mentat at telerama.lm.com
"People are born with legs`A, not roots."
8RK2 4R. Buckminster Fuller
Prev by Date:
Re: Finding Regression Coefficient
Next by Date:
Re: Graphic Bugs
Previous by thread:
Re: mma graphics
Next by thread:
Question about Plot function?