Thanks from Blind User

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1225] Thanks from Blind User
  • From: mentat at telerama.lm.com (Godshatter)
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 02:49:55 -0400

     Thanks to all of you for your solutions to my problem with the way
Mathematica displays answers.  I have received 15 email responses so far,
so I thought it would be easier to respond here - though I will respond
directly to a couple people who had other questions.

     As I suspected, there are several different ways to solve it
and I am experimenting to see what I like best.
It's a great program, and I'm glad I can now put it to work.

     Thanks again.

          Evan Reese
          mentat at telerama.lm.com

     "People are born with legs`A, not roots."
8RK2          4R. Buckminster Fuller