- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg958] Operator Definition
- From: pitts at mayo.EDU (Todd Pitts)
- Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 03:04:09 -0400
- Organization: Ultrasound Research Laboratory, Mayo Foundation, Rochester MN
I would like to define a shift operator similar to the derivative
for continuous time that is already built into Mma. i.e.
Shift[ how far ][ expression head ] [ variable(s) to which shift should be applied ]
I would also like to have it enjoy a relationship to something called S sort of
like D and Derivative. Any ideas on how to define it or where I could
go to learn how to do it right? I have the standard Mma reference book by
Wolfram but haven't (as of yet) been able to extract the proper way to get
what I need.
Thanks in Advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Saving postscript files
Next by Date:
Re: How do I define a range of a symbol?
Previous by thread:
Saving postscript files
Next by thread:
Re: Operator Definition